Crop Marks

Book printing jargon buster for crop marks.

Written by Lewis McCarthy
Updated over a week ago

What are crop marks?

These are printed lines on the edge of paper where the paper will be cut to produce the correct finished size. Used in every book printing project, regardless of binding type.

Did this answer your question?