End Papers

Book printing jargon buster for end papers.

Written by Lewis McCarthy
Updated over a week ago

What are end papers?

Page leaves at the front and end of a hardback book. These are pasted to the inside front and back covers. End papers can be printed on or could be a coloured paper, making the inside covers look more attractive.

Did this answer your question?