All Collections
Jargon Buster
Saddle Stitch or Stitched
Saddle Stitch or Stitched

Book printing jargon buster for saddle stitched.

Written by Lewis McCarthy
Updated over a week ago

What is saddle stitch or stitched? 

This is a book binding type where pages are bound together using metal staples. This is used to print booklets and brochures.

Did this answer your question?